- Cooking Time: 15-20 min
- Servings: 12 cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cornstarch sprinkled on work area
- 1 package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Colored decorating sugars, placed in a saucer
- Write (12) notes of good frtune or draw a little symbols (a sun, moon, heart or flower) on two-inch-long pieces of paper with a pen or nontoxic marker.
- Sprinkle cornstarch on your work area and smooth it out with your hand.
- Unfold one piecrust at a time and place on work area.
- Turn over crust to dust both sides with cornstarch. Flatten and smooth out wrinkles with a rolling pin.
- With a 3-inch round cookie cuter, cut out 4 to 6 circles per piecrust. You may reroll scraps if you wish.
- Put one fortune in the center of each circle and fold in half. Then fold the semicircle in half.
- Brush each fortune cookie with a little water to moisten. Dip one side of each cookie into a colored sugar, then place on cookie sheet, sugar side up. Place cookies 2 inches apart.
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lighty browned. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Yield: 12 fortune cookies
NotesThis is from the book "Pink Princess Cookbook".
Cute for a party or anytime.
Italy or Bust
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More