- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 packages knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 2 c water
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/4 c Frangelico
- 2 T almond extract
- Chocolate syrup
- mix gelatin, sugar, and water in medium saucepan.
- Slowly heat while stirring to dissolve and blend well
- Remove from heat and add milk, Frangelico, and almond extract
- Blend throughly, pour into 9x12 pan, and chill overnight.
- Cut into 3" squares and drizzle with chocolate syrup
NotesMy mom used to make finger jello all the time when I was little, and this just makes it a little more "grown up"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More