- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryMy mom used to make finger jello all the time when I was little, and this just makes it a little more "grown up"
- 6 packages knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 2 c water
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/4 c Frangelico
- 2 T almond extract
- Chocolate syrup
- mix gelatin, sugar, and water in medium saucepan.
- Slowly heat while stirring to dissolve and blend well
- Remove from heat and add milk, Frangelico, and almond extract
- Blend throughly, pour into 9x12 pan, and chill overnight.
- Cut into 3" squares and drizzle with chocolate syrup