- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is the easiest fudge in the world to make. Use your imagination
adding extra edible creatures to garnish the fudge.
- 12 oz. pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Gummy worms and gummy bugs
- In microwave, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and
- butter on MEDIUM for 2-3 minutes. Stir well. Return to microwave if
- necessary and continue melting on MEDIUM for another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir until smooth. Pour into greased 8" square pan, and top with the
- candy creatures, pushing them gently into the fudge. Chill until firm.
- Store well covered in the refrigerator.