- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Gummy worms and gummy bugs
- In microwave, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and
- butter on MEDIUM for 2-3 minutes. Stir well. Return to microwave if
- necessary and continue melting on MEDIUM for another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir until smooth. Pour into greased 8" square pan, and top with the
- candy creatures, pushing them gently into the fudge. Chill until firm.
- Store well covered in the refrigerator.
NotesThis is the easiest fudge in the world to make. Use your imagination
adding extra edible creatures to garnish the fudge.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More