- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8-oz. container of your favorite flavor of yogurt (preferably no fruit in it)
- Pour yogurt into paper cups. Fill them almost to the top.
- Stretch a small piece of plastic wrap across the top of each cup.
- Using the popsicle stick, poke a hole in the plastic wrap. Stand the stick straight up in the center of the cup.
- Put the cups in the freezer until the yogurt is frozen solid.
- Remove the plastic wrap, peel away the paper cup, and eat your pop!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More