- Cooking Time: 20 Mins
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- 1 1/3 c. French's French Fried Onions
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Crush French's Fried Onions in plastic bag.
- Dip chicken into egg: Then coat in onion crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees F until cooked through.
NotesFound this recipe in a Taste of Home Magazine. It's really good if you want a light dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More