- Cooking Time: 20 Mins
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- 1 1/3 c. French's French Fried Onions
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Crush French's Fried Onions in plastic bag.
- Dip chicken into egg: Then coat in onion crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees F until cooked through.
NotesFound this recipe in a Taste of Home Magazine. It's really good if you want a light dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More