- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1
- 1 cube Demerara sugar (you can find these at the supermarket - has a caramel flavor)
- 1 oz Gin
- Lemon Juice
- Champagne (or Cava or Prosecco if you're on a budget)
- Place one cube of Demerara sugar in your glass - flutes look great!
- Squeeze lemon in glass on top of sugar
- Pour gin in glass - stir
- Top off with with Champagne
NotesA perfect recipe for new years eve! Named after an artillery canon. If you drank this you'd feel a kick. Classic cocktail from 1915 and was first made at Harry's New York Bar in Paris.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More