- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bagels (sliced in half)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbls milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Beat the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt together.
- Coat the bagels in the egg mixture and place in preheated buttered pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- (I like to smash the bagels down with a spatula as they are cooking so they get a little bit crispy on both sides).
NotesI do not know why but for some reason french toast always tastes better when prepaed with a bagel instead of a piece of bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More