- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bagels (sliced in half)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbls milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Beat the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt together.
- Coat the bagels in the egg mixture and place in preheated buttered pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- (I like to smash the bagels down with a spatula as they are cooking so they get a little bit crispy on both sides).
NotesI do not know why but for some reason french toast always tastes better when prepaed with a bagel instead of a piece of bread.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More