- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 lobster Tails
- 1 deci litre Mussels without shell
- 1250g blended fish (what you can get and like)
- 60g chopped onion
- 25g chopped leek
- 125g tomato meat roughly chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves (crushed and chopped)
- a nice bundt of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp saffron
- 1 deci litre olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp fennel
- 1/2 deci litre mussel fond
- 1 Baguette
- some garlic oil for the bread
- Cut the Fish in rough bits. Leave the lobster in it´s shell but cut lengthwise.
- Put all ingredients into a deep pan and fry, add the mussel fond, just enough to coat the vegetables.
- Add Salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil for 7 minutes at moderate heat.
- Now add the fish and cook another 7 minutes or until the fish is tender.
- Now slice the Baguette in small slices.
- Place in a deep form.
- Drip with garlic oil (or rub in garlic to each slice and drip with some oil)
- Add everything from the pan ontop of the bread and serve.
- The French eat it with a spoon like a soup :)
NotesThis dish I have wanted to make for such a long time. i found it in an Icelandic News Paper back in 1992. Now that the Season for Mussels is in its highlits it´s just a great idea to make now. It´s a light and healthy meal and very easy to make.
As the name says it´s from the Southern Part of France.
Hope you will enjoy it!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More