- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar,
- 1/2 cup Butter Or Marg.-Melted,
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon,
- 6 Eggs-Lightly Beaten,
- 1 1/3 cup Milk,
- 1 Loaf French Bread cut into 1 inch slices,
- Powdered Sugar.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon. Spread in a greased 15 x 1 pan and set aside. Combine the milk & eggs in a shallow dish. Dip each bread slice for 5 minutes each and place on top of the sugar mixture. Bake on 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Dust with powdered sugar if you want.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More