- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 tsp ground sage
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch
- double crust pie
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a saucepan, combine pork, beef, onion, garlic, water, salt, thyme, sage, black pepper and cs.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils; stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until meat is cooked, about 5 mins.
- Spoon the meat mixture into the pie crust.
- Place top crust on top of pie and pinch edges to seal.
- Cut slits in top crust so steam can escape. Cover edges of pie with strips of aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins, remove foil and return to oven.
- Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool 10 mins before slicing.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More