- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Preparation Time:
- 200g Butter
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 3 dl sugar
- 1 dl flour
- 100g hashed hazelnuts
- Melt the butter and chocolate over water.
- Mix the eggs and the sugar until fluffy.
- Pour the chocolate mixture carefully to the egg mixture, and leave the mixer on. Be careful that the chocolate mixture isn't too hot
- Add the flour through a sieve and then the hazelnuts, stir lightly, not too long though, because then the cake may become to stiff
- Bake at 180°C for 50-60 Minutes
- Garnish with powder sugar and some berries like red currants or strawberries
- Serve with whipped cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More