- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3lb rump or round roast
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 12oz. can or bottle of beer. (Dark varieties preferred)
- French bread or sandwich rolls
- Add all ingredients to crockpot. Cook 8-9 hrs. on low. Slice the beef and place on toasted bread or rolls. The liquid left in the pot is the most flavorful au jus you've ever tasted.
- (note: what makes these really tasty is that I sliced the sandwich rolls in half, and sauteed them in garlic and real butter, just the tops where the meat goes. YUMMY!)