- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach
- salt and pepper
- a tiny pinch of nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 2 T butter
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat spinach, salt and pepper - add nutmeg - stir to combine.
- Put on plate, making a nest for the egg.
- Melt butter in a small fry pan over med. heat.
- Break egg onto plate.
- Tilt pan so fat is deep.
- Slide egg into fat.
- Immediately, use a fork to pierce the white and curl it up to make a nest for the yolk. Continue to cook in tilted pan till white is set and yolk is soft.
- Carefully slip egg onto spinach nest.
- Top with grated cheese.
NotesFrench Eggs Florentine
A great way to start a rainy day....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More