- Cooking Time: 22–25
- Servings: 10‒12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups French green lentils
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup carrot, micro diced
- 1 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- Place lentils in saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil for approximately 12–15 minutes.
- Water will turn slightly cloudy.
- Test lentils for doneness.
- Cover and turn heat off if they are not soft enough.
- Let them steep for 10 minutes and test again.
- When they are at desired texture, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large salad bowl combine lentils, peppers, carrot, scallion. Mix thoroughly.
- In smaller bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the lentil mixture and blend.
- Add in the tarragon and feta.
- Toss until combined and serve.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More