- Cooking Time: 22–25
- Servings: 10‒12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups French green lentils
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup carrot, micro diced
- 1 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- Place lentils in saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil for approximately 12–15 minutes.
- Water will turn slightly cloudy.
- Test lentils for doneness.
- Cover and turn heat off if they are not soft enough.
- Let them steep for 10 minutes and test again.
- When they are at desired texture, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large salad bowl combine lentils, peppers, carrot, scallion. Mix thoroughly.
- In smaller bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the lentil mixture and blend.
- Add in the tarragon and feta.
- Toss until combined and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More