- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups hot strong coffee
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 pt. whipping cream or half and half
- 1 qt. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Dissolve sugar in hot coffee.
- Add other ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Pour into containers and freeze.
- When serving, thaw and serve slushy.
- I somtimes put in individual styrofoam cups.
- It makes it easier to serve.
NotesYears ago, while spending many hours studying for my final exams, a good friend of mine made this recipe for me as she knew I loved coffee. It was such a thoughtful thing she did for me...and it's something I've passed on to others when they need a little "pick me up".
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More