- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYears ago, while spending many hours studying for my final exams, a good friend of mine made this recipe for me as she knew I loved coffee. It was such a thoughtful thing she did for me...and it's something I've passed on to others when they need a little "pick me up".
- 3 cups hot strong coffee
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 pt. whipping cream or half and half
- 1 qt. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Dissolve sugar in hot coffee.
- Add other ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Pour into containers and freeze.
- When serving, thaw and serve slushy.
- I somtimes put in individual styrofoam cups.
- It makes it easier to serve.