- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope (about 1 1/2 ounces) onion soup mix
- 8 ounces French onion dip (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 8 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- Ketchup, if desired
- Pickle planks, if desired
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Mix beef, soup mix (dry), onion dip, bread crumbs and pepper. Shape mixture into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- Grill patties uncovered 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F. Place lettuce leaves and tomato slices on bottom halves of rolls; top with burgers, ketchup and pickles. Top with remaining roll halves
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More