- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6-8 chops
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 cup Crushed french onions
- Mix egg and milk together.
- Place french onions in bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons bacon dripping in skillet.
- Dip meat into egg mixture and then in onions
- Fry til brown.
- Add remaining bacon dripping and turn meat over.
NotesThis is good with pork chops or deer chops.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Fun appetizers and snacks
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More