- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6-8 chops
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 cup Crushed french onions
- Mix egg and milk together.
- Place french onions in bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons bacon dripping in skillet.
- Dip meat into egg mixture and then in onions
- Fry til brown.
- Add remaining bacon dripping and turn meat over.
NotesThis is good with pork chops or deer chops.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More