- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6-8 chops
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 cup Crushed french onions
- Mix egg and milk together.
- Place french onions in bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons bacon dripping in skillet.
- Dip meat into egg mixture and then in onions
- Fry til brown.
- Add remaining bacon dripping and turn meat over.
NotesThis is good with pork chops or deer chops.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More