- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 6-8 chops
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon bacon drippings
- 1 cup Crushed french onions
- Mix egg and milk together.
- Place french onions in bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons bacon dripping in skillet.
- Dip meat into egg mixture and then in onions
- Fry til brown.
- Add remaining bacon dripping and turn meat over.
NotesThis is good with pork chops or deer chops.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More