- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Pork Loin Chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8oz) French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 12 inch skillet brown chops in hot oil. Remove chops; set aside.
- In same skillet combine soup, milk, sour cream, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup of the cheese and half (3/4 cup) of the fried onions.
- Pour mixture into a 3 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Arrange browned chops on top.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and fried onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More