- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz. ) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until done (160°F), turning chops and stirring onions after 5 min. Remove chops. Cook and stir onions 5 min. or until golden brown.
- STIR in Worcestershire sauce. Return chops to skillet; Top with onion mixture.
- MIX stuffing mix and water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
NotesMy friend Mary gave me this recipe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More