- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz. ) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until done (160°F), turning chops and stirring onions after 5 min. Remove chops. Cook and stir onions 5 min. or until golden brown.
- STIR in Worcestershire sauce. Return chops to skillet; Top with onion mixture.
- MIX stuffing mix and water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
NotesMy friend Mary gave me this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More