- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 boneless pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. (6 oz. ) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until done (160°F), turning chops and stirring onions after 5 min. Remove chops. Cook and stir onions 5 min. or until golden brown.
- STIR in Worcestershire sauce. Return chops to skillet; Top with onion mixture.
- MIX stuffing mix and water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
NotesMy friend Mary gave me this recipe
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More