- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 4 ounces cube steaks, beef
- 1 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices French bread, toasted
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- In a large skillet melt margarine.
- Add steaks and cook over medium-high heat
- for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or till done.
- Remove from skillet, reserving
- Cook onion in drippings till tender.
- Combine broth, cornstarch,
- Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and a dash pepper.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Place steaks on bread.
- Top with cheese and onion mixture.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More