- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 4 ounces cube steaks, beef
- 1 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices French bread, toasted
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- In a large skillet melt margarine.
- Add steaks and cook over medium-high heat
- for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or till done.
- Remove from skillet, reserving
- Cook onion in drippings till tender.
- Combine broth, cornstarch,
- Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and a dash pepper.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Place steaks on bread.
- Top with cheese and onion mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More