- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-8 c. thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 c. butter or margarine
- 4-5, 10 1/2-oz. cans condensed beef broth
- 1 soup can of water
- 2-3 t. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 t. pepper
- sliced Mozzarella cheese
- French bread or croutons
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Place a piece of toasted French bread in the bottom of each bowl. Add soup and top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- For stove-top method: Cook onions in butter in a heavy stockpot. Add broth, water and seasonings. Bring to a boil and let simmer 30-45 minutes. Serve with bread or croutons and cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More