- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 3” x 3” slices Swiss Cheese
- 3 1/2 cup beef stock
- 6-8 slices toasted French bread
- 1 bay leaf
- grated parmesan cheese
- salt, cayenne, &black pepper
- Heat butter, sauté’ onions until
- deep brown ,about 25 minutes.
- Heat stock to a light boil. Add
- onions, bay leaf & simmer 20
- minutes. Season to taste.
- Top toast with parmesan cheese.
- Lay Swiss cheese at bottom of
- bowl. Add soup, top with toast
- Boil until Parmesan cheese is
- lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More