- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 onions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 3” x 3” slices Swiss Cheese
- 3 1/2 cup beef stock
- 6-8 slices toasted French bread
- 1 bay leaf
- grated parmesan cheese
- salt, cayenne, &black pepper
- Heat butter, sauté’ onions until
- deep brown ,about 25 minutes.
- Heat stock to a light boil. Add
- onions, bay leaf & simmer 20
- minutes. Season to taste.
- Top toast with parmesan cheese.
- Lay Swiss cheese at bottom of
- bowl. Add soup, top with toast
- Boil until Parmesan cheese is
- lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More