- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 leeks, cleaned and sliced into 1/4" slices
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups veggie broth
- 2 potatoes, baked
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the leeks in the olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add wine and cook for another minute or two.
- While the leeks are cooking, place all other ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for a minute until smooth and creamy.
- Add leeks and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crusty French bread and enjoy!
NotesThis soup is perfect for a fall evening. It’s so easy to make, yet my husband thinks I was in the kitchen for hours!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More