- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 5 cups
- Preparation Time:
- French Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/2 c. onion powder, or 2 (2 oz.) jars
- 1/4 c. garlic powder, or 1 (2 oz.) jar
- 1/4 c. black pepper (2 oz.)
- 1 Tb. paprika
- 1/2 c. salt
- French Salad Dressing
- 1/4 c. French Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 pt. salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. salad oil
- 1/4 c. cider or wine vinegar
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 1 c. ketchup
- French Salad Dressing Mix - Combine ingredients in a quart jar and shake to blend well. Pour into a smaller jar with tight lid and store to use in making French Salad Dressing.
- French Salad Dressing - Stir French Salad Dressing Mix to blend thoroughly. Add to remaining ingredients and mix in blender or electric mixer.
NotesThis recipe is a base mix you can have prepared ahead of time to make the French Salad Dressing, which recipe immediately follows!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More