French Shrimp with Sauce
1 bunch fresh parsley
1 full head garlic
3 bulbs shallots
2 sticks (1 cup) very soft butter
2 pounds large shrimp
1. Chop parsley, garlic, and shallots very, very fine. Add the very soft butter (not melted); blend well and refrigerate
2. Clean and butterfly shrimp; cover and refrigerate.
3. Beat the eggs slightly.
4. Take sauce from refrigerator and warm it in a saucepan.
5. Put a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dip shrimp, 1 at a time, into beaten eggs then fry for 2 minutes (do not overcrowd, do several batches).
6. Put shrimp in an oven-proof baking dish and pour warmed sauce over the top; broil for 2 minutes.
7. Serve in soup bowls with some sauce