- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 full head garlic
- 3 bulbs shallots
- 2 sticks (1 cup) very soft butter
- 2 pounds large shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1. Chop parsley, garlic, and shallots very, very fine. Add the very soft butter (not melted); blend well and refrigerate
- Next day:
- 2. Clean and butterfly shrimp; cover and refrigerate.
- 3. Beat the eggs slightly.
- 4. Take sauce from refrigerator and warm it in a saucepan.
- 5. Put a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dip shrimp, 1 at a time, into beaten eggs then fry for 2 minutes (do not overcrowd, do several batches).
- 6. Put shrimp in an oven-proof baking dish and pour warmed sauce over the top; broil for 2 minutes.
- 7. Serve in soup bowls with some sauce
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More