- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Silk Plain Soy Milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Nutmeg or cinnamon to taste
- 6 slices white bread
- Powdered Sugar to taste
- Beat together the egg, soy milk, spices or flavorings.
- Heat griddle or skillet at a medium high heat. Use cooking spray for cooking. Dip each slice of bread in the liquid mixture, soaking both sides. Put in the skillet and cook on both sides until golden brown. Keep warm in oven turned on low until ready to serve. Serve hot.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon and powdered sugar to taste. (optional)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More