- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 10 cups white bread cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package lowfat cream
- cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Place bread cubes in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in milk, half and half, maple syrup, and vanilla until mixture is smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture over the bread; cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, remove souffle from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, and serve warm.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More