- Cooking Time: 55-60 minutes
- Servings: 2 souffles
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 loaves French bread cubed
- 12 eggs
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Cinnamon for dusting
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- 1. Butter 2 7x11 baking dishes, fill half full with bread cubes.
- 2. In a small bowl mix softened butter, cream cheese and syrup.
- 3. Spoon mixture over bread cubes and distribute evenly.
- 4. In a large bowl beat eggs, Half and Half, and vanilla.
- 5. Pour egg mixture over bread, making sure all bread cubes are moistened.
- 6. Dust with cinnamon, cover, and store overnight in refrigerator.
- 7. In the morning, bake 55-60 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- 8. Dust with powdered sugar.
- 9. Serve with fruit, maple syrup, and crushed walnuts to sprinkle on top.
NotesGreat recipe made by Shawna Tarnow
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Food Travels Through Italy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More