- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 slices bread
- -Beat ingredients together
- -Heat lightly oiled skillet over medium heat
- -Soak bread slices in mixture for 20 seconds on each side, or until thoroughly coated.
- -Cook bread until both sides are lightly brown and crisp.
- -Decorate with fruit and powdered sugar
NotesI found this french toast recipe online, and it is pretty good. For bread I use whole wheat/whole grain, fat free milk, and sometimes just the egg whites...
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More