- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 slices bread
- -Beat ingredients together
- -Heat lightly oiled skillet over medium heat
- -Soak bread slices in mixture for 20 seconds on each side, or until thoroughly coated.
- -Cook bread until both sides are lightly brown and crisp.
- -Decorate with fruit and powdered sugar
NotesI found this french toast recipe online, and it is pretty good. For bread I use whole wheat/whole grain, fat free milk, and sometimes just the egg whites...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More