Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 Tbsp. milk
1 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
2 slices Italian bread per person
1. In a pie plate, combine eggs, mil, sugar, and cinnamon (optional). Beat together with a wire whisk.
2. In a non-stick skillet, melt apporximately 1 tsp. Margarine over medium heat.
3. Lightly dip both sides of 2 slices of bread in the egg mixture.
4. Place in hot skillet and cook unitl light brown. Turn over and brown other side.
5. Repeat for each piece.
6. Top with margarine (optional), maple syrup, and powdered sugar (optional).
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: French Toast