- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 2 slices Italian bread per person
- Powdered sugar
- In a pie plate, combine eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon (optional). Beat together with a wire whisk.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt approximately 1 tsp. margarine over medium heat.
- Lightly dip both sides of 2 slices of bread in the egg mixture.
- Place in hot skillet and cook until light brown. Turn over and brown the other side.
- Repeat for each piece.
- Top with margarine, maple syrup and powdered sugar (optional).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More