- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 2 slices Italian bread per person
- Powdered sugar
- In a pie plate, combine eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon (optional). Beat together with a wire whisk.
- In a non-stick skillet, melt approximately 1 tsp. margarine over medium heat.
- Lightly dip both sides of 2 slices of bread in the egg mixture.
- Place in hot skillet and cook until light brown. Turn over and brown the other side.
- Repeat for each piece.
- Top with margarine, maple syrup and powdered sugar (optional).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MidLife Road Trip's
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More