- Cooking Time: Varies
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 6 slices Bread
- 1/4 stick of Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Cooking spray
- In a bowl, wisk the eggs well.
- Put milk, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and salt into mixture and mix.
- Heat skillet to medium.
- Once skillet is heated, coat with cooking spray.
- Coat each side of each side of one slice of bread and quickly place it into the pan.
- After about 1-2 minutes flip the slice of bread, and if it's not golden brown then flip it back so it can cook more, then flip until golden on the bottom.
- Repeat these steps for every slice of bread.
- Serve on a plate with butter and syrup.
NotesA breakfast treat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More