- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups powdered french vanilla creamer
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups instant coffee
- 1/2 cups cocoa
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use one tablespoon per 6 oz cup of hot
- Top with canned whipped creme.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More