- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Powder instant coffee in small coffee bean grinder, then wisk all ingredients and store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
- To prepare one serving, add 3 tablespoons mix to 6 ounces of hot water and stir well to blend.
- Add 1/4-1/2 tsp real vanilla extract. Stir well. Top with canned whipped toppin
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More