- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Powder instant coffee in small coffee bean grinder, then wisk all ingredients and store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
- To prepare one serving, add 3 tablespoons mix to 6 ounces of hot water and stir well to blend.
- Add 1/4-1/2 tsp real vanilla extract. Stir well. Top with canned whipped toppin
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More