- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 1/2 cups nonfat dry mild
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 - 8oz jars of French Vanilla nondairy powdered creamer
- 3 1/2 cups Nestle's Quick Mix
- 2 3/4 cups nondairy powdered creamer
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container.
- Attach the following instructions to the gift jar: Combine 3 heaping Tablespoons of cocoa mix into hot water or milk. Stir and enjoy!
NotesI found this mix online several years ago on www.recipielink.com
I have given this mix to friends and family for Christmas for the past few years. Yummmmy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More