- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 1/2 cups nonfat dry mild
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2 - 8oz jars of French Vanilla nondairy powdered creamer
- 3 1/2 cups Nestle's Quick Mix
- 2 3/4 cups nondairy powdered creamer
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in an airtight container.
- Attach the following instructions to the gift jar: Combine 3 heaping Tablespoons of cocoa mix into hot water or milk. Stir and enjoy!
NotesI found this mix online several years ago on www.recipielink.com
I have given this mix to friends and family for Christmas for the past few years. Yummmmy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More