- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15-20
- 3/4 bag of Archway iced lemonade cookies (about 2 cups), crushed
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1 pkg French Vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup fat free Cool Whip
- 5 crumbled Archway frosted lemon cookies
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8x8 pan with butter.
- For crust: mix lemonade cookie crumbs (I used my food processor) with the melted butter until moist. Bake about 10 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Cool completely before adding filling.
- For Filling: Mix pudding with milk for about 2 minutes. Fold in whipped cream and cookie crumbs (crushed up by hand so there are all different sizes). Add to cooled crust and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- To serve: Cut and put a dollop of whipped cream and part of a cookie in the center.
NotesSummer shouts LEMONADE! It was perfect to see a couple of lemony choices in my shipment of Archway cookies! I knew right away I had to use them. I played around with ideas and finally came up with this one. It uses the Archway Iced Lemonade cookies for the crisp crust and the Archway frosted lemon soft cookies to make the lemon flavor pop! I used ingredients that would make this recipe lower in Weight Watchers points, but you could easily use regular whipped cream and milk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Food Travels Through Italy
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More