- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 400g unbleached white bread flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 15g fresh yeast
- 120ml lukewarm milk
- 175ml lukewarm water
- Cream the yeast with the milk until dissolved, then pour into the center of the flour mixture. Sprinkle over a little of the flour from around the edge. Leave at room temperature for 15-20 minutes, or until the mixture starts to bubble.
- Add the water and gradually mix in the flour to form a fairly moist, soft dough. Turn out on a lightly floured surface and knead for 8-10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with lightly olied clear film (plastic wrap) and leave to rise, at room temperature, for about 1 1/2 hours, or until doubled in bulk.
- Turn out on to a lightly floured surface and knock back (punch down) Re-cover and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Divide into 10 pieces. Shape into balls by rolling the dough under a cupped hand, then roll until oval. Lightly flour the tops. Space well apart on the baking sheets, cover with lightly oiled clear film and leave at room temperature, for about 30 minutes, or until almost doubled in size.
- Lightly oil the side of your hand and press the center of each roll to make a deep split. Re-cover and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, place a roasting pan in the bottom of the oven and preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F. Pour 250ml water into the tin and bake the rolls for 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More