- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 4 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 tsps pepper
- 3/4 cups of wesson oil
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350-375
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into long thin logs.
- With you fingers,cut into little circles.
- Place onto a ungreased cookie & with your thumb press down on each one.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until you see them turning golden brown.
- Flip each one over & bake for another 8 minutes. Thats it-if they come out right they are very good!!! Enjoy!
NotesThis recipe was given to by my Aunt.They are delicious but kinda tricky to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More