- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe was given to by my Aunt.They are delicious but kinda tricky to make.
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 4 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 tsps pepper
- 3/4 cups of wesson oil
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350-375
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into long thin logs.
- With you fingers,cut into little circles.
- Place onto a ungreased cookie & with your thumb press down on each one.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until you see them turning golden brown.
- Flip each one over & bake for another 8 minutes. Thats it-if they come out right they are very good!!! Enjoy!