- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 4 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 tsps pepper
- 3/4 cups of wesson oil
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350-375
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into long thin logs.
- With you fingers,cut into little circles.
- Place onto a ungreased cookie & with your thumb press down on each one.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until you see them turning golden brown.
- Flip each one over & bake for another 8 minutes. Thats it-if they come out right they are very good!!! Enjoy!
NotesThis recipe was given to by my Aunt.They are delicious but kinda tricky to make.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More