- Cooking Time: 55 to 65
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour two standard-sized loaf pans.
- Whisk together sugar, oil, eggs, spices, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in four until it is just evenly mixed. Add apples and walnuts. Stir together until well blended.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake for 55 to 65 min. or until center is set.
- Makes 2 loaves
- Note: I add 1 tsp ground nutmeg for additional spice.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More