- Cooking Time: 55 to 65
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour two standard-sized loaf pans.
- Whisk together sugar, oil, eggs, spices, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in four until it is just evenly mixed. Add apples and walnuts. Stir together until well blended.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake for 55 to 65 min. or until center is set.
- Makes 2 loaves
- Note: I add 1 tsp ground nutmeg for additional spice.
Cooking with Crystal
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More