- Cooking Time: 55 to 65
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups apples, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour two standard-sized loaf pans.
- Whisk together sugar, oil, eggs, spices, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in four until it is just evenly mixed. Add apples and walnuts. Stir together until well blended.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake for 55 to 65 min. or until center is set.
- Makes 2 loaves
- Note: I add 1 tsp ground nutmeg for additional spice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More