- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 4 apples chopped very small
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 recipe Fresh Apple Cake Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease bundt or tube pan and coat with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Mix apples, eggs, and oil with mixer
- Add flour, sugar, soda, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Pour into pan and bake 1 hour.
- Allow cake to rest in pan for at least 10 minutes before removing.
NotesVery light and so delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More