- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 4 apples chopped very small
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 recipe Fresh Apple Cake Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease bundt or tube pan and coat with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Mix apples, eggs, and oil with mixer
- Add flour, sugar, soda, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Pour into pan and bake 1 hour.
- Allow cake to rest in pan for at least 10 minutes before removing.
NotesVery light and so delicious.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More