- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 4 apples chopped very small
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 recipe Fresh Apple Cake Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease bundt or tube pan and coat with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Mix apples, eggs, and oil with mixer
- Add flour, sugar, soda, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Pour into pan and bake 1 hour.
- Allow cake to rest in pan for at least 10 minutes before removing.
NotesVery light and so delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More