- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. vegetable oil 1 tsp. soda
- 2 c. white sugar 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten 3 c. peeled, cored, sliced apples
- 1 tsp. salt 1 c. chopped walnuts
- 3 c. sifted flour 1 c. raisins
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. light brown sugar 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. cream 1 tsp. vanilla
- Cream oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add flour, salt, cinnamon, soda, and vanilla; beat well.
- Fold in apples, walnuts, and raisins.
- Pour into tube pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. (If your oven bakes hot, use 325 degrees.)
- Combine icing ingredients and cook until consistency for beating. Frost cooled
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More