- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 c. vegetable oil 1 tsp. soda
- 2 c. white sugar 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten 3 c. peeled, cored, sliced apples
- 1 tsp. salt 1 c. chopped walnuts
- 3 c. sifted flour 1 c. raisins
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. light brown sugar 1/2 c. butter or margarine
- 1/2 c. cream 1 tsp. vanilla
- Cream oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add flour, salt, cinnamon, soda, and vanilla; beat well.
- Fold in apples, walnuts, and raisins.
- Pour into tube pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. (If your oven bakes hot, use 325 degrees.)
- Combine icing ingredients and cook until consistency for beating. Frost cooled
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More