- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Rotini Pasta
- 2 lbs. roma tomatoes, sliced or diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- fresh basil leaf, chopped coarsely (about 1/3c)
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- **There are a couple things that you can add, if you desire: black olives (sliced), green onions (chopped), balsamic vinegar, and mozzarella cheese can be substituted for the parmesan.
- Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and basil.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook pasta, drain, rinse in cold water.
- Mix pasta with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More