FRESH BASIL PASTA SALAD
- Servings: 6-8
- 1 lb. Rotini Pasta
- 2 lbs. roma tomatoes, sliced or diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- fresh basil leaf, chopped coarsely (about 1/3c)
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- **There are a couple things that you can add, if you desire: black olives (sliced), green onions (chopped), balsamic vinegar, and mozzarella cheese can be substituted for the parmesan.
Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and basil.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Cook pasta, drain, rinse in cold water.
Mix pasta with tomato mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese.
No Reviews at this time.