- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Rotini Pasta
- 2 lbs. roma tomatoes, sliced or diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- fresh basil leaf, chopped coarsely (about 1/3c)
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- **There are a couple things that you can add, if you desire: black olives (sliced), green onions (chopped), balsamic vinegar, and mozzarella cheese can be substituted for the parmesan.
- Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and basil.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook pasta, drain, rinse in cold water.
- Mix pasta with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More