- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 16 slices of lemon pound cake
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 12 oz whipped cream
- 4 mint sprigs
- 4 rolled chocolate cookie sticks
- Place 1 slice of pound cake on each of four, 6-inch plates.
- Drizzle with simple syrup and Grand Marnier.
- Top with berries and whipped cream.
- Repeat 3 more times, finishing with a drizzle of simple syrup and Grand Marnier.
- Garnish with mint and cookie stick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More