- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 16 slices of lemon pound cake
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 12 oz whipped cream
- 4 mint sprigs
- 4 rolled chocolate cookie sticks
- Place 1 slice of pound cake on each of four, 6-inch plates.
- Drizzle with simple syrup and Grand Marnier.
- Top with berries and whipped cream.
- Repeat 3 more times, finishing with a drizzle of simple syrup and Grand Marnier.
- Garnish with mint and cookie stick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More