- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 16 slices of lemon pound cake
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 12 oz whipped cream
- 4 mint sprigs
- 4 rolled chocolate cookie sticks
- Place 1 slice of pound cake on each of four, 6-inch plates.
- Drizzle with simple syrup and Grand Marnier.
- Top with berries and whipped cream.
- Repeat 3 more times, finishing with a drizzle of simple syrup and Grand Marnier.
- Garnish with mint and cookie stick.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More