- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. bacon
- 1 1/4 lbs. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/8 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. A1 sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh raw chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup fresh chives (cut)
- Chop bacon in food processor.
- Cook chopped bacon in saute pan.
- Drain on paper towels and cool.
- De-stem and chop parsley.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More