FRESH CHIVE AND BACON DIP
- 3/4 lb. bacon
- 1 1/4 lbs. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/8 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. A1 sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh raw chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup fresh chives (cut)
Chop bacon in food processor.
Cook chopped bacon in saute pan.
Drain on paper towels and cool.
De-stem and chop parsley.
In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
No Reviews at this time.