- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. bacon
- 1 1/4 lbs. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/8 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. A1 sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh raw chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup fresh chives (cut)
- Chop bacon in food processor.
- Cook chopped bacon in saute pan.
- Drain on paper towels and cool.
- De-stem and chop parsley.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More