- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb. Fresh salmon fillets
- juice of 2 large lemons
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon simple vinaigrette
- 2 or more tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean salmon and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut salmon into small cubes, place in a medium bowl and pour juice of one lemon over salmon.
- Toss well.
- Refigerate for one hour.
- Remove salmon from the refrigerator, discard juice.
- Add juice of second lemon and lime juice to salmon and mix well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over mixed greens.
NotesI took a trip to Europe a couple of years ago and spent a few days in Paris. One of my days in Paris was spent in an all day cooking class with Samira Hradsky. It was wonderful. We started by buying our ingredients fresh at the markets. Then we spent all day cooking and eating. This is one of the recipes we made that day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More