- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb. Fresh salmon fillets
- juice of 2 large lemons
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon simple vinaigrette
- 2 or more tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean salmon and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut salmon into small cubes, place in a medium bowl and pour juice of one lemon over salmon.
- Toss well.
- Refigerate for one hour.
- Remove salmon from the refrigerator, discard juice.
- Add juice of second lemon and lime juice to salmon and mix well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over mixed greens.
NotesI took a trip to Europe a couple of years ago and spent a few days in Paris. One of my days in Paris was spent in an all day cooking class with Samira Hradsky. It was wonderful. We started by buying our ingredients fresh at the markets. Then we spent all day cooking and eating. This is one of the recipes we made that day.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More