- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 to 8 ears fresh corn or 1 can (12oz.) whole kernal corn,drained,reduce sugar to 2 Tbs.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup light cream
- Preheat oven to 350F. lightly butter 10-bt-6-inch,shallow baking dish
- Cut ears of corn in half. Grate uncooked kernals into large bowl (should measure about 2 cups).
- With rotary beater,beat eggs well,and pour over corn Stir in rest of ingredients,mixing until well combined.
- Turn mixture into prepared baking dish. Set in larger baking pan,and fill larger pan with boiling water to depth of 1 inch.
- Bake 50 minutes,or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
NFPG Recipe Collection
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More