- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 to 8 ears fresh corn or 1 can (12oz.) whole kernal corn,drained,reduce sugar to 2 Tbs.
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup light cream
- Preheat oven to 350F. lightly butter 10-bt-6-inch,shallow baking dish
- Cut ears of corn in half. Grate uncooked kernals into large bowl (should measure about 2 cups).
- With rotary beater,beat eggs well,and pour over corn Stir in rest of ingredients,mixing until well combined.
- Turn mixture into prepared baking dish. Set in larger baking pan,and fill larger pan with boiling water to depth of 1 inch.
- Bake 50 minutes,or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More