- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups fresh corn off the cob
- 1 TBLS butter
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 TBLS cilantro, chopped
- 4 TBLS lime juice
- 1/2 tsps salt
- 1/2 tsps pepper
- Quickly brown corn in the butter...don't allow it to sit in the butter and get soggy. This is a quick fry for color and a little seasoning.
- Add corn with the rest of ingredients and toss till evenly coated.
- You can serve this hot or cold. It's delicious either way.
NotesThis is a great salsa that goes with so many things!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More