- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups fresh corn off the cob
- 1 TBLS butter
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 TBLS cilantro, chopped
- 4 TBLS lime juice
- 1/2 tsps salt
- 1/2 tsps pepper
- Quickly brown corn in the butter...don't allow it to sit in the butter and get soggy. This is a quick fry for color and a little seasoning.
- Add corn with the rest of ingredients and toss till evenly coated.
- You can serve this hot or cold. It's delicious either way.
NotesThis is a great salsa that goes with so many things!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More