- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups fresh corn off the cob
- 1 TBLS butter
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 TBLS cilantro, chopped
- 4 TBLS lime juice
- 1/2 tsps salt
- 1/2 tsps pepper
- Quickly brown corn in the butter...don't allow it to sit in the butter and get soggy. This is a quick fry for color and a little seasoning.
- Add corn with the rest of ingredients and toss till evenly coated.
- You can serve this hot or cold. It's delicious either way.
NotesThis is a great salsa that goes with so many things!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More