- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups fresh corn off the cob
- 1 TBLS butter
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 TBLS cilantro, chopped
- 4 TBLS lime juice
- 1/2 tsps salt
- 1/2 tsps pepper
- Quickly brown corn in the butter...don't allow it to sit in the butter and get soggy. This is a quick fry for color and a little seasoning.
- Add corn with the rest of ingredients and toss till evenly coated.
- You can serve this hot or cold. It's delicious either way.
NotesThis is a great salsa that goes with so many things!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Recipes for Vitality
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More