- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh Corn Salsa
- Ingredients (Yields 8-10 Servings )
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 1 can RoTel mild tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 medium sweet onion medium, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1. Husk and boil the corn for about 4 minutes, or to desired doneness. Set aside and allow to cool, and add salt.
- 2. Juice the lime, dice the onion, and chop cilantro. Add the tomatoes and green chilies, and stir in the corn. Refrigerate until cook, and serve
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More