- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 6 oz. fresh cranberries, rinsed and picked over
- 1 T. fresh orange zest
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. water
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. fresh orange juice
- In a non reactive, non-stick saucepan, over medium heat, combine the cranberries, and next 5 ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook 10 minutes.
- Dissolve 1 T cornstarch in the orange juice.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the cranberries and stir to blend.
- Simmer another 15 minutes until the mixture is thick.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
NotesThis beats the pants off of that canned jellied stuff!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More