- Cooking Time: 2-3hrs to set
- Servings: 8-12
- Preparation Time: 10-15min
- 1pkg fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges
- 1/2c sugar
- 1/2c orange juice
- water as needed
- 1pkg Cranberry-flavored Jello
- Finely chop cranberries in food processor; pour into med saucepan. Zest both oranges; add to saucepan. Cut and remove orange segments, and as much pith and membrane as possible (I use a grapefruit knife from Pampered Chef); add to saucepan along with any juice from oranges.
- Add sugar and OJ, and if necessary water to ALMOST cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to med and cook till thickened & syrupy (approx 10-15min), stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add Jello. Pour into mold, if desired, or any bowl will do; refrigerate and serve the next day once it's set.
NotesI made this Xmas eve to go w/the roasted turkey breast, and it was FAB-TASTIC. IF you like Cranberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More