- Cooking Time: 2-3hrs to set
- Servings: 8-12
- Preparation Time: 10-15min
- 1pkg fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges
- 1/2c sugar
- 1/2c orange juice
- water as needed
- 1pkg Cranberry-flavored Jello
- Finely chop cranberries in food processor; pour into med saucepan. Zest both oranges; add to saucepan. Cut and remove orange segments, and as much pith and membrane as possible (I use a grapefruit knife from Pampered Chef); add to saucepan along with any juice from oranges.
- Add sugar and OJ, and if necessary water to ALMOST cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to med and cook till thickened & syrupy (approx 10-15min), stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add Jello. Pour into mold, if desired, or any bowl will do; refrigerate and serve the next day once it's set.
NotesI made this Xmas eve to go w/the roasted turkey breast, and it was FAB-TASTIC. IF you like Cranberries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More