- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbls. splenda (or sugar)
- Boil water in a saucepan and stir in sweetener. Once to dissolved, add fruit. Cook over medium heat until fruit is soft. Pour into a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve warm over pancakes ( or icecream, poundcake, anything!)
NotesI love to top pancakes with fresh fruit spreads and syrups, rather than traditional maple syrup. It's a great way to add fruit to the menu and has far less sugar! You can make countless variations of this depending on what type of fruit is in season.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More